Show All Answers

1. How do I fill out the TRT monthly remittance form and provide the correct data for calculating the tax?
2. What is a transient lodging intermediary?
3. How do I receive a Certificate of Authority?
4. If I’m a lodging provider who conducts business with lodging intermediaries, am I responsible for remitting the Transient Room Tax to the City of Eugene?
5. Do I need to open a Transient Room Tax account to collect TRT if I am a short-term rental business?