June 20, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Petersen Barn Community Center
Experience a great outdoor play by the Roving Park Players. “The Roaring Girl” is a Shakespeare-era comedy.
June 20, 2019, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Downtown Library
Pre-register for an appointment.
June 20, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Downtown Library
Get practical tips to save water with 350 Eugene.
June 20, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Downtown Library
Sign up starting June 1 and get your copy of the book.
June 20, 2019, 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM @ Downtown Library
Two sessions today: 10:15 and 11:00.
June 20, 2019, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Hendricks Parks, 2200 Summit Ave
June 20, 2019, 5:30 PM @ Atrium Building
June 20, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM @ 99 E. Broadway, Suite 400
Eugene Engineering at Wells Fargo Bank Bldg. at Broadway and Oak
Description: On this webinar, we’ll walk through the tactics you can employ to build a more diverse choir for your community’s sustainability, climate and related work.
Join this webinar if you want to:
• Think through which organizations in your community you could leverage to reach a more diverse audience and how to do that
• Learn how to utilize various communications tools and techniques to engage the broadest audience possible
• Find ways to integrate simple practices into daily routines and ongoing work
• Hear examples from local governments that have pursued equitable engagement strategies
• Ask questions about your unique challenges and opportunities (we’ll leave plenty of time for Q&A)
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.