The City of Eugene uses the State of Oregon's eProcurement system, OregonBuys, to:
- notify vendors of contracting opportunities
- post bid and proposal documents
- receive bids and proposals electronically
- post Notices of Intent for cooperative procurements and sole source purchases
- share opportunities and contract awards.
To be notified of opportunities vendors must register with OregonBuys.
Interested in more informal opportunities to work with the City? Add your business name to the Interested Suppliers list.
If you have additional questions about this process, please visit the Purchasing site.