Skip to Main Content
I Want To...
Select a Category
Canines for Clean Water
Equity and Human Rights
Eugene Sunday Streets
Family and Medical Leave
Fire and EMS Services
Parks and Open Space
PDD - BPS - Public Passenger Vehicles
PDD - Community Development
PDD - Recycling and Solid Waste
PDD Business and Economic Development
PDD Waste Prevention Sustainable Event Bins Reservation Form
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms 3
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms 4
Planning- Zoning and Land Use Forms 2
Request Tracker Form
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Community Request Form
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
REQUEST FOR SUSTAINABILITY COMMISSION RESPONSE OR ACTION
Sustainability Commission Mission Statement: The Sustainability Commission works to create a healthy community now and in the future by proposing measureable solutions to pressing environmental, social and economic concerns to the City of Eugene, its partners and its people.
Thank you for your interest in the Eugene Sustainability Commission. To be able to fairly evaluate requests for the Sustainability Commission's endorsement, sponsorship or participation in projects, we ask that you provide a brief summary of your request, answering these questions in no more than two pages. Submission of your written request two months in advance of your deadline for the event etc and two weeks prior to a commission meeting (meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month) will allow for full consideration by commission members and a greater chance of the request being supported. It is strongly suggested that you attend the Sustainability Commission meeting that your request will be reviewed at to answer any questions Commissioners may have. Requests received at commission meetings will be considered at the following meeting, to allow time for review.
1. Give a brief overview of the individual, group or organization making the request, including purpose, form (not for profit, business, government organization etc.) and history. Please include your name and phone number/contact details.
2. What is the event, publication, organization etc. that your request is concerning?
3. What are the key dates for this request? When do you need our response by?
4. What action would you like the Sustainability Commission to take?
5. How does your request fit with the Sustainability Commission mission and vision?
6. Please list other sponsors.
7. If this request is for an event, is it open and accessible to all community members, for example can any one attend and is it wheelchair accessible, will translation services be available - if so, please detail.
Please note the Sustainability Commission does not have the ability to financially support projects. For additional questions, or concerns please contact Babe O'Sulivan at 541.682.5017, or email: Babe.OSullivan@ci.eugene.or.us
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Meeting Materials and Webcasts
Mayor and City Council
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow