Skip to Main Content
Select a Category
Canines for Clean Water
Equity and Human Rights
Eugene Sunday Streets
Family and Medical Leave
Fire and EMS Services
Parks and Open Space
PDD - BPS - Public Passenger Vehicles
PDD - Community Development
PDD - Recycling and Solid Waste
PDD Business and Economic Development
PDD Waste Prevention Sustainable Event Bins Reservation Form
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms 3
Planning - Zoning and Land Use Forms 4
Planning- Zoning and Land Use Forms 2
Request Tracker Form
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Recreation Partner Application
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Group or Agency Name:
Recreation Facility applying for:
-- Select One --
Amazon Community Center
Campbell Community Center
Petersen Barn Community Center
Hilyard Community Center
River House Center
Sheldon Community Center
Echo Hollow Pool
1. Please describe your organization's services and state your mission.
2. What is your target audience?
3. How long has your organization been providing these services or activities?
4. Describe your request for use of space or equipment. Include a description on the type of program, service, or activity.
5. Do your services offered in partnership with Eugene Recreation have a cost to participants? If "yes", what is the fee?
6. Describe "how" your agency will specifically help the specific City of Eugene facility and service area you are partnering with.
By signing this application, your agency/organization agrees to the following:
* Program Partner Applications are Recreation Facility specific. Applications are not a guarantee of Program Partner status and are not be transferable between facilities.
* All Program Partner facility use requests must be accompanied by a City of Eugene Recreation Facility Rental Application.
* Facility use requests can only be confirmed one season in advance of the event date and are subject to rescheduling if in conflict at any time with other City programs or services.
* Deposits and payments must be made in compliance with the City of Eugene Facility Rental Application. Exchange or trade of services must be approved by the Senior Program Supervisor.
* Program Partners agree to promote City of Eugene Recreation programs and services to their clients or members when requested, and must provide evidence of this promotion upon the annual renewal of the program partnership.
* Program Partners agree to provide quarterly attendance numbers for all facility or equipment use.
This application is subject to annual renewal per the requirements stated above. Failure to meet these requirements may jeopardize your program partner status and/or renewal.
Group or Agency Representative Signature
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow