How can I get a street light replaced?
We replace or fix street lights on City property, including parks and bike paths. The street light pole number (located on metal bracket on the pole) is helpful but not necessary. We do not replace or fix lights on private property (e.g., business parking lots).

To request a service for a street light, submit a request for service or call Public Works Maintenance at 541-682-4800 or email PWM.

Show All Answers

1. View Public Works Maintenance FAQ's
2. How do I report a dead animal in the street?
3. How can I get a street light replaced?
4. How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
5. Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way
6. Call before you dig… 811
7. Yellow Curb Request
8. How do I report a street name sign is missing?
9. Street Tree Maintenance
10. Vegetation Obstructions
11. What is the Right-of-Way?