Amazon Community Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Recreation center
Amazon Community Center is your source for year-round dynamic programs geared to all ages. To find out about classes, camps, preschool and more visit Amazon Community Center’s webpage or browse our classes online.
Amazon Community Center offers rentals from September 15-May 31 on Fridays 5-10 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sundays 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Amazon Community Center is available for rent for business and private groups, meetings, rehearsals, birthday parties, reunions, weddings, receptions, and more. The center is part of the Amazon Parkway with access to biking/walking paths, jogging trails, playground, dog park, skate bowl and Amazon Pool.
- Main Hall: $55 per hour/75 capacity
- Mark Lewis Imaginarium (multipurpose room): $55 per hour/25 capacity
- Conference Room*: $40 per hour/12 capacity
- Outdoor*: $22 per hour (same rate for open and closed hours)/300 max capacity
Rates are quoted per hour for rentals occurring during closed building hours (without alcohol consumption). For rentals during open building hours, deduct $10 per hour. *no alcohol
Rental Inquiry & Information
Apply for Rental
- Please submit a rental applicationat least three weeks prior to your rental date. We will review your application and confirm space and building supervisor availability (typically takes 48-72 hours). If we do have availability, we will notify you and your rental will be reserved once you’ve submitted your rental deposit.
- Email completed application to email@example.com or drop off at Amazon Community Center.