What if I want to serve or sell alcohol at my event?

Hard Liquor is prohibited in all City parks. Additionally, some City parks do not permit the sale or consumption of alcohol. Review (2)(b) under 1.007 Possession or Consumption of Hard Liquor or Alcoholic Liquor of Park Rules for a complete list of the parks that do not permit alcohol. Additional permits and insurance may be required. 

Refer to the Alcohol Section of the Special Events Guide for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between a General Use Permit and Special Use Permit?
2. What are the fees for a renting a shelter or open space in a City park?
3. Can I reserve an entire City park?
4. Which City parks have access to electricity or water?
5. What should I know if I want to set up canopies, tents, stages, inflatables, fencing, portable restrooms, or other equipment?
6. What are the additional permits that may be required to obtain?
7. When will I receive my General or Special Use permit?
8. What if I want to use amplified sound at my event?
9. What if I want to serve or sell alcohol at my event?
10. How can I participate as a vendor at an event?
11. Can I have fire a at my event?