What Can I Do About Graffiti?
Property owners are encouraged to remove or paint over it immediately. Local paint stores can provide helpful information and materials to remove graffiti.

To report graffiti as a crime (criminal mischief) or to report graffiti as a potential bias crime, call the Eugene Police non-emergency number at 541-682-5111.

To report graffiti that is in the public rights of way or in developed parks, call Eugene Public Works Maintenance and Parks and Open Space divisions at 541-682-4800.

To report graffiti on City-owned buildings, contact the City’s Facilities Department at 541-682-2690.

To report graffiti in midtown Eugene (11th to 15th, Charnelton to Ferry) and surrounding blocks, or to contact the volunteer Huckleberry Patrol Team, call 541-682-5355.

Show All Answers

1. What Is the Law on Graffiti?
2. Who Causes Graffiti?
3. What are the Effects of Graffiti?
4. What is Eugene Doing to Fight Graffiti?
5. How Does Public Works Remove Graffiti?
6. What is the Huckleberry Patrol?
7. What Can I Do About Graffiti?