How can I get a copy of the petition?

Copies of irrevocable petitions are available at the City of Eugene Engineering Division by calling 541-682-5291 and providing the tax lot number or site address for the property. Copies may be mailed, faxed or picked up. Please allow a full business day for processing.

Show All Answers

1. What is an irrevocable petition (IP)?
2. What types of projects are associated with an IP?
3. How can I get a copy of the petition?
4. When could the construction occur?
5. What if I don’t want the proposed improvement?
6. How will I know about any public meetings concerning a proposed project?
7. How do I pay for the improvements?