Can I contest the validity of my vehicle impound?
You may request a hearing on an impounded vehicle through the Eugene Municipal Court. Forms are available from Police Records. The requests for hearing must be made within five calendar days from the date of the mailing of the notice of impound. The hearing request must be presented in person to the Municipal Court.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a way to get a vehicle released from impound if the registered owner of the vehicle is out of town or otherwise unable to come to Police Records?
2. How do I pick up my vehicle when the officer kept my drivers license?
3. My friend is insured on any car he/she drives. Can they come with me to pick up my impounded vehicle?
4. We will be towing the vehicle from the impound lot. Do I still need a valid driver and to have the vehicle insured?
5. My vehicle was impounded last night. Where is it?
6. My proof of insurance is in my vehicle. I showed it to the officer at the time of the stop. Can I get my vehicle out of impound?
7. Will my insurance bill serve as valid proof of insurance?
8. Can I use a bill of sale or signed off title as proof of ownership?
9. Can I contest the validity of my vehicle impound?