Can I operate a business out of my home?
Home Businesses are allowed as a use accessory to a dwelling in various zones and are subject to home occupation standards found in section 9.5350 of the Eugene Code. The City of Eugene does not require a business license, however, building permits may be required if you are making alterations to the home, such as adding electrical outlets for a home office.

Show All Answers

1. What is my property zoned?
2. What is zoning?
3. Where can I build on my property?
4. Can I create an additional house or dwelling on my property?
5. Can I build a fence without a permit?
6. Can I have farm animals on my property?
7. Can I operate a business out of my home?
8. What type of signs can I have for my business?
9. How can I determine where my property line is located?