Can I have farm animals on my property?
The standards in Eugene Code (EC) 9.5250 allow for increased opportunities for residential urban animal keeping and farming within the city limits, while encouraging compatibility within the urban environment. This document answers many common questions surrounding the new standards, and are meant to provide best practices which improve animal care and build support from neighbors on your property uses.

Show All Answers

1. What is my property zoned?
2. What is zoning?
3. Where can I build on my property?
4. Can I create an additional house or dwelling on my property?
5. Can I build a fence without a permit?
6. Can I have farm animals on my property?
7. Can I operate a business out of my home?
8. What type of signs can I have for my business?
9. How can I determine where my property line is located?