Where can I apply to serve on the CRB?

The City of Eugene Boards and Commissions recruitment usually opens between January and March every year. Once applications are received, the Mayor and Independent Police Auditor convene a subcommittee to review applications and make recommendations to City Council. Council meets in June to appoint new members for all COE boards and commissions. 

For more information and to apply during the open recruitment period, please visit the City of Eugene Boards and Commissions page.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between the Independent Police Auditor and the Civilian Review Board?
2. What are the qualifications for serving on the CRB?
3. Where can I apply to serve on the CRB?
4. Are CRB meetings open to the public?
5. How can I attend CRB meetings?
6. How does the CRB choose which cases to review?
7. How can I request that CRB review my case during one of their meetings?
8. Why can't CRB members disclose the names of officers and complainants during their case reviews?
9. Why don’t CRB members discuss discipline received by the officer(s) when reviewing a case?