For the second time in Eugene history, crafty locals and out-of-towners will race 36 hand-built, coffin-themed race cars down Skinner Butte for trophies and glory in the EUGfun Coffin Races!
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 19
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Location: 3rd Ave. and Lincoln St., Eugene
In addition to the white-knuckle spectacle of the races, friends and families of all ages can get creative at one of many incredible craft booths, enjoy locally brewed cider and beer by Wildcraft Ciderworks and The Wheel Apizza Pub, and eat their hearts out with local food and coffee while cheering on their favorite teams.
- Speed Demons (fastest team)
- Late to the Funeral (second place)
- The Creepy Coupe (scariest team)
- People's Choice (attendees favorite coffin)
- The Funny Bone (funniest team)
- Fresh to Death (best dressed team)
- Most Creative Casket (most creative art-car)
- Smells Like Team Spirit (best team spirit)
Whether you’re dressed as ghouls, goblins, zombies or mortals, make sure you show up to the event dressed as freaky as possible.
Learn more about the event, and see photos and video from last year