The new EugMaps web-based tool provides community members with online access to a a wide variety of maps and related data.
- Access various categories of map layers including boundaries, land, transportation and wastewater
- Search several years of aerial photography images
- Create their own maps
EugMaps was developed by Public Works Engineering to enable Eugene residents to answer a variety of commonly asked question, such as:
- Where is sanitary sewer or storm sewer located near my property?
- What is the street classification along my property?
- Is a property located within a flood zone?
The EugMaps site is free and can be used with mobile devices. Learn more about the tool and watch a a tutorial video that demonstrates the functionality.