EUGfun, a City of Eugene program, once again offers more than 100 free, family friendly events this summer and fall.
The EUGfun series provides opportunities for community members to connect, create and be entertained throughout our beautiful city. Events include live music, movies in the parks, dancing, human-powered fun, library events and more.
Griddles and Guides
EUGfun kicks off the summer with Griddles and Guides. Community members are invited to enjoy free pancakes, coffee and raffles as they pick up their copy of the EUGfun guide.
- Date: Wednesday, June 5
- Time: 7:30-10:30 a.m.
- Location: Kesey Square
Guides are also available all season at Eugene community centers, pools and libraries. Also see the online calendar of events.
This year’s EUGfun highlights include:
- 14 Movies in the Park in neighborhoods throughout Eugene
- The Hult Center’s Party on the Plaza series with performances ranging from juggling to Brazilian rhythms to bluegrass hip-hop fusion
- The Visual Arts Week featuring 20x21 murals
- The Mayor’s Art Show and BRIDGE Exhibitions
- The Library’s Summer Reading series with a wizard rock band, drums, sharks and much more
Fun for All
Fun For All offers supervised crafts and games for youth ages 0-17 in seven neighborhood parks. Free lunch is provided by FOOD for Lane County at most sites. See dates, times and locations.
EUGfun once again features unique artistic and cultural events downtown produced by local partner organizations with support from the City of Eugene Cultural Services’ Downtown Program Fund. Events include the larger-than-life electronic KING-PONG tournaments, free cooking demos, African drum and dance and an illuminated outdoor pop-up gallery. Learn more about the Downtown Program Fund and its programs.