Over the last week of winter weather, warming centers have been open across the city to anyone needing a warm dry place to go. Individuals and families affected by power outages and in need of a dry warm place are also encouraged to visit one of the following locations over the weekend:
- Downtown Eugene Public Library, and Sheldon and Bethel Branches: Open for regular hours
- Echo Hollow and Sheldon Pools: Open for regular hours
- St. Vincent de Paul’s Lindholm Center (456 Highway 99): Open as capacity allows
- Eugene Mission (1542 West First Ave.): Open as capacity allows
- Egan Warming Centers: Will activate tonight (3/1) and are on standby for Saturday (3/2) and Sunday (3/3). Egan staff continue to seek any trained volunteers who can safely make it to their locations. Volunteers currently associated with the open warming center locations are encouraged to contact their volunteer coordinator.
- Eugene YMCA (2055 Patterson St.): Offering free access to power who have lost power and need a warm place, shower or charging station until Sunday night.
Important Public Information
- Downed trees or road issues in Eugene: Call 541-682-4800
- Immediate life and safety emergencies: Call 9-1-1
- Power outages: Call EWEB at 844-484-2300
- Non-emergency inquiries for County residents: Call Lane County's call center for non-emergency inquiries related to winter weather at 541-682-3977 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)