Day warming centers are open to anyone needing a warm, dry space to go.
- St. Vincent DePaul’s Lindholm Center (456 Highway 99): Open today as capactiy allows
- Eugene Mission: Open today as capacity allows
- Egan Warming Centers: Scheduled to open tonight, and Egan staff continue to seek any trained volunteers who can safely make it to their locations. Volunteers currently associated with the open warming center locations are encouraged to contact their volunteer coordinator.
- Downtown Eugene Public Library: Open today with regular hours (Eugene branch libraries are closed today)
- Rec Facilities:
- Sheldon and Echo Hollow Pools will open at noon
- Sheldon Community Center, Amazon Community Center and the River House will open at noon
- The Campbell, Hilyard, and Petersen Barn Community Centers will be closed today
Most City offices are open, however a few community meetings scheduled for this evening are cancelled. See an up-to-date list of closed City offices and canceled events.
Weather permitting, St. Vincent DePaul is hosting a Pop-up Egan Volunteer Training event this evening at the Eugene Public Library from 5:30-6:30 p.m. for those individuals who would like to be trained as future volunteers. Eugene Public Library will update their website if the event needs to be rescheduled.