Food, Friends and Fire at EUGfun! Winter Days
Downtown events Dec. 7-30
WHAT: For those looking for a way to enjoy time outside downtown this Dec., the City of Eugene invites people to warm up and have fun with food, friends and fire. The free EUGfun! Winter Days offers live music, entertainment, food carts, fire pits, covered seating, games and more.
WHERE: Downtown Eugene Park Blocks, 8th and Oak St.
WHEN: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Dec. 7 - 30
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
MORE DETAILS: Visit EUGfun.org for more details on each day's schedule. EUGfun! Winter Days is produced by City of Eugene Cultural Services and made possible with support from C&L Propane, Emerald Pool & Patio and Hi-Fi Music Hall.
Food carts (also open for lunch Mondays and Tuesdays in Dec.):
- All Thai'd Up
- Taco Intrusion
- Dark Side of the Q
- Happy Go Lucky Crepes
Entertainment Schedule Dec. 7 - 15:
Wednesday, Dec. 7
- Jeremy Pruitt, noon-12:50 p.m. Singer/songwriter.
- Dance In Dialogue, 12:50-1 p.m. Dance performance.
- Tyler Morin, 1:10-2 p.m. Singer/songwriter.
Thursday, Dec. 8
- Hank Shreve Band, noon-2 p.m. Blues.
Friday, Dec. 9
- Upstate Trio, noon-2 p.m. Jam Band.
Wednesday, Dec. 14
- Tripolee, noon-2 p.m. Indie, Funk, Electronica.
Thursday, Dec. 15
- Sonic Bent, noon-2 p.m. Progressive Rock.