Funded by the City of Eugene Cultural Services Division and administered by Lane Arts Council, Community Arts Grants are available to all creative and cultural arts media and disciplines for projects and programs that make an impact on Eugene residents. “We are grateful for the City of Eugene’s ongoing investment in the arts. These projects make Eugene a creative and dynamic place to live,” states Liora Sponko, Executive Director of Lane Arts Council.
Community Arts Grant Goals
- Enrich the lives of Eugene residents and visitors
- Increase opportunities for residents to engage in the arts in its many forms
- Encourage emerging artists and art forms
- Preserve and commemorate local and multicultural traditions and histories
- Represent the community in all of its diversity
- Encourage partnerships among artists, performers, businesses, organizations, and agencies
- Build existing audiences and develop new ones for arts and culture
- Provide comprehensive arts learning experiences for Eugene’s children, youth, and adults
Community Arts Grant Application Deadline: May 8, 2015Visit www.lanearts.org for guidelines and applications
Community Arts Grant Informational Session: Monday, March 9, 4:00-5:30pm
Community members can attend this free workshop to learn more about this grant program.
Maude Kerns Art Center1910 East 15th Ave., Eugene
RSVP online at www.lanearts.org/workshops/ or call Lane Arts Council at 541-485-2278
About Lane Arts CouncilLane Arts Council is a nonprofit arts organization that works to strengthen and support the arts throughout Lane County. Lane Arts Council serves a centralized role in the arts community by providing arts programs in schools, professional development workshops for artists and arts organizations, the First Friday ArtWalk and more. To learn more about Lane Arts Council visit www.lanearts.org.