July 16, 2022 - July 23, 2022
Willamette River Festival
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Get to know your Willamette River! Enjoy a whole week of celebration and activities connecting people to the history, culture, ecology and recreation opportunities in the Eugene-Springfield and greater Willamette Valley region.
Please join your community as we connect to #OurWillamette through a series of events and interactive virtual activities throughout the week of July 16-23, 2022.
Some of our activities include:
- Walking, cycling and paddle tours
- Interactive online activities
- Stewardship and education events
- Fun floats throughout the week
- PaddleCross Challenge on July 23
Get to know your Willamette River!
City of Eugene Recreation and Cultural Services are partners with this event.