Eugene Public Library is making some temporary changes to services in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
From Friday, March 13 through Monday, March 30:
- All programs and events have been canceled at all Library locations (Downtown, Bethel, and Sheldon).
- The Downtown Library will be open from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily. Reduced hours will help limit exposure and provide time for additional disinfecting. (Bethel Branch and Sheldon Branch will remain open on their regular schedules.)
- We understand you may not be able to visit the Library during this time. If possible, please renew item loans and suspend hold requests (use your online account or call 541-682-5450 for staff assistance). Later on, if any fines are charged to your account related to these issues, please let us know so we can remove them.
If you have any questions or concerns about Library use or your account, please contact us.
- Measures being taken by City of Eugene Library, Recreation, and Cultural Services (community centers, pools, and the Hult Center): https://bit.ly/3aR3cXC
- Lane County Public Health information about COVID-19 prevention and updates: www.lanecountyor.gov/coronavirus
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.