Central Lane 9-1-1
Central Lane Communications 9-1-1 guides and instructs callers through crises while connecting them with the public services they need. We strive to be a progressive, trusted Communications Center that makes efficient use of trained personnel and technology to meet the needs and expectations of our community and our emergency service partners.
- We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service to our customers with respect, compassion, and integrity.
- We feel privileged and honored to provide this service to our community and to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We value a safe, respectable, and inclusive work environment.
- We encourage and support career development and ongoing professional training.
- We celebrate excellence.
- We cherish the health and welfare of our employees.
Every day, when we come to work, we are:
Serving with Honor-Making a Difference
For general inquiries: Call 541-682-2771 during business hours, or email us. Please note: This email address is NOT accessible to dispatchers. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
What happens when I call 9-1-1?
9-1-1 Recording Requests
Recordings of 9-1-1 phone lines and Dispatch radio channels are retained for seven months. To request a recording, print and complete this form and mail or deliver it and the initial fee to: Eugene Police Records 300 Country Club Road Eugene, OR 97401
Tours, Presentations, and Job Shadows
Due to COVID-19 concerns, this program is temporarily limited to family members and current applicants.
Interested in learning more? We can give a presentation to your group about how 9-1-1 works and the career opportunities we offer. We also offer tours of the 9-1-1 center by appointment. To schedule a tour or a presentation, email us or call 541-682-2771 during business hours. For a .pdf virtual tour, click here.To schedule a job-shadow at the Communications center, print and sign this form. The completed, signed form can be scanned and emailed, faxed to 541-682-2770, or mailed to:
Central Lane Communications
300 Country Club Rd
Eugene, OR 97401
Ready to join us?
9-1-1 Director Pam Collett