Obtain a copy of my police record

What can EPD provide?

We can provide you with a list of your involvements with EPD only. This record may fulfill the requirements for rental applications, travel abroad and some job applications.

This record will not show the final court disposition of a criminal charge, which will need to be requested from the specific court involved. In Eugene: Circuit Court or Municipal Court.

Requests for police records are taken 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at the Records Department of the Eugene Police Department, located at 300 Country Club Road. What you will need to request your police record:

  • Complete a request form
  • Present picture ID
  • Pay $10 fee
    • We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard, or check written by bearer.

You may request your EPD record by mail if we receive a copy of your picture identification front and back with your notarized request and payment.

Questions? Call 541-682-5131