Request Records from Eugene Police Department
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the services provided by the Eugene Police Department Records Section have been temporarily limited. We are currently providing the following services:
Pet Fix It Tickets
Potentially Dangerous Dog Compliance
After hours bail payments
Public Record Requests can be submitted online, by fax at 541-682-6804, or by mail to:
Eugene Police Records
300 Country Club Rd.
Eugene, OR 97401
All records requests must be made in writing
For all general records related questions please call 541-682-5131.
For all public records related questions please call 541-682-5185.
We accept requests online, by mail, fax, or in person.
Law Enforcement agencies and partners, please contact our agency directly 24/7 and we will provide an e-mail address for you to send your requests to.
Report, Photo, Premise/Neighborhood History( OPs Analysis) Requests
Submit your request using our Online Public Records Request Form or by mail or fax using the Mail In/Fax In form
Personal Records Checks
- Records checks are $10, and only show contacts with the Eugene Police Department. Notarization is available for an additional $5 fee. It is best to call in advance to ensure a notary is available.
- Full Personal Records information is only provided for the requesting individual who must also present government issued identification. Third party record checks will only show derogatory contacts with the Eugene Police Department. Third party record checks can be submitted using our Online Public Records Request form.
- If you are unable to come to police records and want all listed contacts (not just derogatory), you may provide a notarized request and legible copy of your identification to Eugene Police records using the Personal Records Check form.
- Any individual’s statewide criminal history can be obtained from the Oregon State Police 503-378-3073 or 541-726-2536.
- This record will not show the final court disposition of a criminal charge, which will need to be requested from the specific court involved.
Request a copy of a 911 Tape
You may come to the front counter at 300 Country Club Road to complete a request form.
Based on the information provided in the request form, a search of the files and records will be conducted. A cost estimate letter will be mailed to you if the tape is available. Payment must be made before the request will be processed. The minimum cost of a 911 Tape is $60.
The minimum process time is 30 days. ASAP is not a valid date.
Payments may be made in person, by mailing in a check, or by phone with Visa or Mastercard at 541-682-5185.