Accounts Receivable is responsible for acceptance of payments for services, local taxes, assessments, and abatements. Examples include:
- Miscellaneous services
- Systems Development Charges
- Community Development/Business Loans
- Nuisance Vegetation Abatements
- Sidewalk Repair Abatements
- Civil Penalty/Nuisance Abatements
- Telecom Franchise Fee Tax
- Downtown & University Small Business Association Occupancy Tax
The City of Eugene does not bill or collect property taxes. Property taxes are assessed and collected by Lane County. The Lane County Assessment and Taxation office can be reached at 541-682-4321.
Pay by Check
Checks can be mailed to:
City of Eugene - Finance
PO Box 1967
Eugene, OR 97440
Please be sure to include payment information (account number, invoice number) on the check to ensure proper credit to your account.
Pay by Credit Card
Our office can accept both VISA and MasterCard payments over the phone. Call 541-682-5022 to pay by credit card.