Here to Help
Central Lane Communications is the largest of three public service answering points (PSAPs) in Lane County.
- We dispatch fire and EMS services for 14 different agencies, providing coverage for 89% of Lane County by population.
- We handle communications for about 1300 incidents every day, including both calls for service and self-initiated police activities such as traffic stops.
- We dispatch the Eugene Police Department and answer emergency police calls for 7 other police agencies in Lane County.
- We answer the non-emergency line for the Eugene Police Department.
- We also are the point of contact for the Eugene CAHOOTS team. CAHOOTS, (Crisis Assistance Helping Out On The Streets) is a locally contracted mobile crisis intervention team that provides free response for a broad range of non-criminal incidents, including intoxication, disorientation, substance abuse and complications of mental illness and depression.
Central Lane Communications provides 9-1-1 emergency call taking services for the following agencies:
- Coburg Fire District
- Coburg Police Department
- Dexter Fire District
- Eugene Springfield Fire and EMS
- Eugene Police Department
- Goshen Fire District
- Junction CityFire Department
- Junction City Police Department
- Lake Creek Fire District
- Lane County Sheriff’s Office
- Lane County Fire District #1
- Lane Rural Fire / Rescue
- Lorane Fire District
- Lowell Fire District
- McKenzie Fire District
- Mohawk Valley Fire District
- Oakridge Fire Department
- Oakridge Police Department
- Oregon State Police
- Pleasant Hill Fire District
- Santa Clara Fire District
- South Lane Fire / Rescue
- Springfield Police Department
- University of Oregon Police Department
- Upper McKenzie Fire District