River Road - Santa Clara Neighborhood Plan
What’s your story of River Road - Santa Clara?
Whether you live or work in River Road or Santa Clara, chances are you’ve got a few stories to tell about the neighborhood. The River Road and Santa Clara Community Organizations, in collaboration with neighbors, businesses, the City of Eugene and Lane County, are creating a vision that will guide decision-making in River Road and Santa Clara for decades to come.
New! Let’s Talk Land: Neighborhood Plan Community Conversations
The River Road and Santa Clara Community Organizations, neighborhood volunteers, and City and County staff have been working together on a vision for the two neighborhoods since 2017. Meet a small group for lunch or dinner to discuss how the proposed Neighborhood Plan Vision will be implemented. What land uses will be allowed? How is zoning proposed to change? How quickly might changes start to happen?
There will be plenty of time for questions and informal conversation. The land use proposals are DRAFT and the River Road Santa Clara Community Advisory Committee is listening to what people think!
- Monday, January 27 in River Road, Noon-1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 30 in Santa Clara, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday, February 6 in River Road, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 12 in River Road, noon -1:30 pm
- Thursday, February 13 in River Road, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Monday, February 24 in Santa Clara, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 4 in River Road, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Conversation handout
- Draft Action Plan Highlights -January
- Draft Goals, Policies and Actions - January
- Adoption Phase Overview
Spanish translation is planned for February 13, and is available at other dates upon request.
River Road locations are wheelchair accessible.
A light meal will be provided for all attendees who RSVP.