Thank you for returning items by the due date. This helps the library run smoothly and allows others to enjoy the items. See your borrowed items and their due dates anytime in your online account. You can also choose to receive courtesy notices about your items’ current status by email or text. Or call us for assistance at 541-682-5450.
Physical items include print books and magazines, audiobook CDs, music CDs, DVDs/Blu-ray, Library of Things and more. Nearly all items check out for 21 days, are renewable, and are automatically renewed 3 days before due date for up to 7 renewals. Nearly all items can be placed on hold, and if desired, can be transferred to another library location for pickup.
- We do not renew a loan if another person has placed a hold request for the item or if your library card needs to be renewed or has been blocked from use.
- Lucky Day items are limited to 4 at a time from each category (Children's, Young Adult, Adult), and cannot be held or renewed.
- Magazines are limited to 4 at a time. (At the Downtown Library, the most recent issue of each magazine in the adult collection is reserved for onsite reading only.)
- Laptops check out for 7 days. They are loaned with a limit of 1 of each at a time and cannot be renewed.
- Book Group in a Box Kits check out for 60 days with a limit of 2 at a time.
- Cultural Passes cannot be renewed.
- Puppets are limited to 2 at a time and cannot be held.
- Video Games are limited to 10 at a time.
- Learning Kits are limited to 2 at a time.
- Browsing Bin Picture Books cannot be held.
- Library of Things items cannot be transferred to another location for pickup (exceptions: wifi hotspots and cultural passes).
Your library card provides free access to online items including eBooks, audiobooks, streaming movies and shows, music, magazines and more. The length of loans and limits on the number of items vary with each service. Read, listen and watch library items online.