Rent From Us
Oregon Governor Kate Brown has issued different sets of guidelines for private indoor gatherings (i.e. a dinner party in a private home) vs. indoor event venues including restaurants, churches and rental facilities like Eugene Rec’s. While indoor gatherings at private homes are limited to 10 people, event venues are allowed up to 100 people as long as safe operating procedures are followed.
We take safety precautions very seriously in our rental facilities and are requiring rental patrons to follow all public health guidelines to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, including:
- Limiting the number of people allowed within the facility based on the size of the room/facility to ensure at least six feet of distancing between people;
- Requiring all participants to adhere to distancing and mask wearing requirements, both inside and outside;
- An on-site rental coordinator monitors all behaviors and ensures guidelines are followed by the rental group
- Individuals entering the facility must confirm they have not recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been exposed to COVID-19
- A roster of all individuals within the facility is kept in the event that contact tracing is necessary
- Rentals are closed down if safety guidelines are not followed.
Rec facilities are perfect for weddings, receptions, business meetings, retreats, parties, reunions and so much more! Search below to view features, capacities and policies for each location.
Amazon Community Center
Campbell Community Center
Echo Hollow Pool
Hilyard Community Center
Petersen Barn Community Center
Sheldon Community Center
Washington Park Community Center
Thinking about renting, fill out our Rental Inquiry Form
Looking for a park to rent? Visit Parks and Open Space to reserve a park.