EUGfun Artist Opportunities
The application for 2018 has been closed.
City of Eugene Cultural Services produces over 75 free community events and public programs under the EUGfun brand each year including Fiesta Cultural, Eugene Sunday Streets, pARTy on the Plaza, Party in the Parks as well as ambient entertainment, spectacle and visual art. We provide accessible, inclusive, diverse opportunities for community members of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to connect, create, and be entertained throughout our beautiful city. We have a commitment to excellence with high-quality multidisciplinary forms of artistic expression that reflect the diversity of our community, and are family-friendly, though not necessarily family-focused.
EUGfun accepts artist submissions from all genres of performing arts including music, dance, comedy, spoken-word, theater, circus arts and more! We also accept artist submissions from all genres of the fine arts for temporary, live, interactive and/or multimedia art installations including painters, sculptors, digital media designers and more. We are hiring 50+ artists and one of those could be YOU!
- Read Submission Guidelines and Event Information to learn more about the event opportunities.
- Fill out the Artist Application Form (applications are no longer being taken for 2018). We are taking applications now. Application must be submitted by January 15, 2018 to be considered for summer. You may save your progress and return at a later date by making an account.
- The main contact indicated on your form will be notified about our intent to book and the EUGfun production team will communicate available opportunities.
- If selected for an event, EUGfun will utilize the biographical information as well as any photographs or videos provided on your application for promotional purposes.
- Artistic selection and programming will be subject to the discretion of the EUGfun production team. The production team reserves the right to not select any submission.
Artists may email the community events manager, Colette Ramirez with questions.
Over half of EUGfun events happen in the summer. Applications must be submitted by January 15, 2018 to be considered for our 2018 event season which runs approximately May-September. Summer applicants will be notified of selection by March 5, 2018. The EUGfun production team may keep your application on file for one year for booking off-season performances.
- What is the best thing I can do in my application to help me get booked?
- What are the performance/exhibit conditions like?
- What if it rains, or what if it's really hot?
- Do I need to fill out the artist form? What if I've worked for EUGfun before?
- Does EUGfun compensate artists?
- How is this program different from the Downtown Program Fund? Can I apply for both programs?