Work for Rec
Eugene Recreation Services has a variety of part-time jobs that are rewarding, fun and help people get more out of life.
Work in Recreation and Share the Fun!
What job best fits your interest?Eugene Recreation employs more than 300 temporary employees year round and we are always looking for enthusiastic, positive and vital people to join our team.
- Aquatics Positions - Help people be safe in the water, gain swimming skills, exercise and enjoy aquatic recreation as a lifeguard, learn-to-swim instructor or aquatics fitness instructor.
- Adaptive Recreation Program Staff - Lead and supervise people with developmental and physical disabilities in activities, on trips and at special events.
- Recreation Activity Instructor - Teach people of all ages in your recreational pursuit such as dance, arts, crafts, computer use, languages, music and much more.
- Building Coordinator - Provide reception and clerical services in community centers and pool, and/or assist program leaders and rental clients.
- Athletics/Activity Supervisor - Oversee school gyms and athletic field complexes during adult team sports and tournaments.
- Youth Recreation Program Staff - Lead and supervise children and teens in after school programs, camps, summer playground sites, preschool
programs, special events and trips.
- Outdoor/Environmental Instructor - Teach people of all ages in your outdoor skill area such as rock climbing, rafting, kayaking, cross country skiing, sailing, hiking and more.
- Fitness Instructor - Inspire and lead enthusiasts in your fitness or wellness specialty, such as aerobics, aquatics exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi and more.
For more information
- Apply for Recreation Jobs
- Visit the City Human Resources Office 940 Willamette St. Suite 200
- Call 541-682-5061