How do I Register?
Ways to Register
Registration is ongoing and open to residents and non-residents* on a first-come basis. Register early; many classes fill quickly. Classes may be canceled if there are not enough registrations. Use our virtual Rec Guide to browse classes.
Three Easy Ways to Register
- Register Online: Go to GetRec.org/register to search, register and pay Opens a New Window. for programs online.
- If you have registered with us before, make sure you have your login information.
- Not sure if you have an account? Visit our online registration and click "Log In/Create Account," then select "Log In with Email" and select "Forgot Password." If you have an account your login information will be emailed to you.
- Need to create an account? Visit our online registration and click "Login In/Create Account" then select "Create Your Eug Rec Account."
- By Phone: Call the recreation facility providing the activity or call 541-682-5333. Have your VISA or MasterCard number handy.
- In Person: Visit any recreation community center or pool.
Rec Participant Card Required to Register
Register for a free participant card before signing up for an activity. The card will allow you to quickly and easily check in when you arrive at Rec programs and activities – similar to the pool pass we have offered for years. It takes just a minute to sign up, is free and does not require any additional personal information.
You can sign up for your card online, and finish the process when you next visit a program or center. We will just need to take your photo and print your card.
Amazon Community Center
|2700 Hilyard Street||541-682-5373|
|Amazon Pool (summer only)||2600 Hilyard Street||541-682-5350|
|Campbell Community Center||155 High Street||541-682-5318|
|Echo Hollow Pool||1560 Echo Hollow Road||541-682-5525|
|Hilyard Community Center||2580 Hilyard Street||541-682-5311|
|Petersen Barn Community Center||870 Berntzen Road||541-682-5521|
|River House Outdoor Center||301 N. Adams||541-682-5329|
|Sheldon Community Center||2445 Willakenzie Road||541-682-5312|
|Sheldon Pool (closed for renovation)||2443 Willakenzie Road||541-682-5314|
*Non-city residents are assessed a 20% surcharge for registered activities and rentals.