How can I see a list of items I’ve checked out in the past?
The library does not keep track of items you have checked out and returned. However, you can set up your account to keep this information.
How to set up a reading history
- Log in to your account.
- Click Contact Information and Reading History.
- Under Preferences, click the box next to Reading History.
- Click Save.
Using your reading history
- To see the list, click Reading History in the menu bar of your account. You will only see items that were checked out after the reading history was set up.
- Sort the list by clicking a column heading.
- Delete individual titles by clicking the box next to each title you want to delete. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete Selected.
- To permanently delete the list at any time, go back to Preferences, uncheck the box, and click Save.