City of Eugene Animal Services
The campaign also includes a 30 second public service announcement airing in local theaters.
For more information about dog licensing, visit petdata.com/eugene.
- Two full-time specially-trained Animal Welfare Officers providing service seven days a week.
- The issuing of dog licenses just for Eugene dogs.
- Animal sheltering and adoption at the First Avenue Shelter through a contract with Greenhill Humane Society. Services are provided at the former site of the County shelter located at 3970 W. 1st Avenue in Eugene.
- The City of Eugene's Spay, Neuter and Vaccination Clinic continues to operate out of the 3970 W. 1st Avenue location. They also provide vaccinations and flea control products.
For more information, read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
Read the Animal Services Six Month Report - July 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
- Licensing information for City of Eugene dogs.
- Lost and found animals, animals at large, or abuse call 541-687-4060
- To contact the 1st Avenue Shelter located at 3970 W. 1st Ave. in Eugene call 541-844-1777.
- To see animals in the care of the shelter visit green-hill.org and click on Lost & Found.
- To reach the City of Eugene Spay, Neuter and Vaccination Clinic please call 541-682-3643.