Airport Services and Amenities
Services and amenities offered at the Eugene Airport:
- ATM - Located across from rental cars in the main lobby and upstairs near Coast to Cascades Cafe. Universal Money Centers Customer Service Number: 800-234-6860
- Baggage Claim
- Eugene Airport Navigators – Volunteers who staff the information booth answer questions and give driving directions, etc.
- FedEx drop box and U.S. Postal drop box - Located outside front terminal entrance.
- Heart defibrillators – Located in the terminal lobby next to the information booth, in the A-Gate area across from the gift shop, and in the B-Gate area adjacent to the security check-point.
- Maps and directions – Visitor guides, restaurant guides and maps are available at the Information booth.
- News & Gifts
- Restrooms – Located in the terminal lobby across from the car rental counters, in the A-gate area next to the gift shop, and in the B-Gate area just past the security checkpoint.
- Ticket Counter
- TTY public pay phone - Located in the A-Gate area and in the lobby across from the car rental counters.
- Wheelchairs - Available at all airline ticket counters.
- Lactation Suites - Two private areas for nursing mothers. The Lactation Suites provide comfortable seating, a charging outlet and are located on the secure side of the terminal.
- Pet Relief Station - A pet relief station is available for passengers that are traveling with their pet. Please visit your airline ticket counter or gate counter to request an escort.
The Eugene Airport staff, airline personnel and other service providers strive for excellence in customer service. We welcome your comments and suggestions: Eugene Airport Administration
28855 Lockheed Drive
Eugene, OR 97402
Phone: 541-682-5430 (Administration) Phone: 541-682-5544 (Information Booth) Phone: 541-954-8364 (Passenger Paging Phone)