Breakfast at the Bike Bridges
Join Us for Breakfast at the Bike Bridges
Breakfast at the Bridges is designed for path users and commuters to grab a quick bite to eat and a cup of coffee, meet City staff, learn more about transportation in Eugene, and get a bicycle safety check all at the same time.
This signature summer event series celebrates the outdoors and encourages active transportation – especially walking and bicycling – to meet larger City goals, including: healthy living, sustainability and a vibrant business community. Breakfast at the Bridges features local advocacy organizations and local businesses who actively work toward these City goals.
7:00AM – 9:30AM
The Last Friday of Every Month
May – October
- FREE breakfast of bagels, cream cheese and coffee provided by Full City Coffee Roasters, Bagel Sphere & Nancy's Yogurt
- FREE bike safety checks
- FREE Bike maps, bike bells and resources from the City of Eugene
- May 17th TUESDAY - DeFazio Bridge, SouthWest Side of the bridge
- May 27th FRIDAY- Blue Heron Bridge, behind Cesar Chavez Elementary on Fern Ridge path
- June 24th FRIDAY - Richardson Bridge, on Fern Ridge Path on the south side of bridge
- July 29th FRIDAY - Greenway Bridge, Maurie Jacobs Park/across from Valley River Center
- August 26th FRIDAY - 24th Ave & Amazon Path, near Amazon Softball Fields
- September 30th FRIDAY - DeFazio Bridge, just north of the river path intersection to Delta Ponds Bridge in Alton Baker Park
- October 28th FRIDAY- Frohnmayer Bike Bridge, Formerly known as the Autzen Footbridge, south side of the river - UO Bike Program
**Eugene Police will register bicycles at our events this summer! If you can't make it, register your bikes online for free at http://or-eugene2.civicplus.com/951/Bicycle-Safety-Theft-Prevention.
Thank You to all our Sponsors!