Skip to Main Content
I Want To...
Planning and Development
Business and Economic Development
Links for Businesses
City of Eugene Business Information
Work with the City
In the City
More Business Resources
Business Development Fund (BDF)
– Provides loans to new and existing Eugene businesses that are creating jobs in our community.
- State of Oregon's economic development agency
A “One Stop Shop for Business” online portal established to provide resources for starting, expanding and operating a business in Oregon or relocating a business within or to Oregon.
Building Permit Center
Business and Housing Loans
– Flexible financing program designed to encourage investments within the Downtown Urban Renewal District that contribute to the economic vibrancy and density goals for downtown.
Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Eugene City Code
Eugene Water and Electric Board
Enterprise Zone (EZ)
– A short-term tax exemption to help eligible businesses make new investments that will create jobs, spur economic growth and diversify business activity within the West Eugene Enterprise Zone.
Facility Management Bid Information
Lane Business Link
Lane County Assessments and Taxation
Lane Metro Partnership
Lane Small Business Development Center
Lane Transit District (LTD)
LCOG Business Loan Program
Multi-Unit Property Tax Exemption (MUPTE)
- MUPTE stimulates the construction of multi-unit housing in key areas and to ensure use of the core area as a place for people to live and work.
Oregon State Business Registration
Permit Forms and Resources
Public Works Construction Bids
An interactive web map of Tech Companies in the Eugene - Springfield Area
Vertical Housing Development Zone (VHDZ)
- VDHZ is a 10-year property tax exemption for "mixed-use" housing projects to encourage dense urban-style development or redevelopment.
West Eugene Wetlands Mitigation Bank
Loans and Incentives
Regional Accelerator Innovation Network
Regional Economic Development Plan
Regional Market Analysis & Reports
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow